If you’re looking for a career with a strong supportive team doing meaningful work with seniors and their loved ones, consider being a part of the Timber Ridge team. You’ll join others who’ve quickly found that Timber Ridge is the kind of place where people decide to build a career. Timber Ridge offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits plan.
We are expanding and are seeking qualified individuals for the following positions:
- Develop and administer effective recruitment strategies
- Supervise, coordinate and perform all pre-employment screening and post-hire procedures
- Responsible for compliance with human resources related company policies as well as all applicable federal, state and local employment laws and regulations
- Maintain compliance of industry regulations, including strong attention to detail and record keeping
- Develop and administer all personnel policies & procedures
- Develop and implement staff training programs; maintain training records
- Conduct general new employee orientation; coordinate on-boarding for newly hired staff members
- Work with department directors and managers to facilitate annual performance evaluations, salary adjustments, progressive discipline and terminations
- Provide counsel and coaching to management team on human resources issues
- Investigate and resolve employee complaints and grievances; conduct conflict mediation
- Respond to unemployment claims and attends hearings and appeals as needed
- Actively handle employee injuries and Worker's Compensation claims; create a culture of safety
- Create and monitor the community human resources budget
- Develop and implement comprehensive employee benefits program
- Employee retention and recognition programs
- Conduct exit interviews and maintain monthly Turnover Report
- Maintenance of personnel files and HRIS system
- Employee leave of absences, ensure compliance with department of labor standards
- Maintain a Drug Free Workplace Program
- Ability to connect and build strong relationships with staff members and create a culture of fun!Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, human resources or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of HR management experience
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience
- Previous experience in senior living, hospitality, healthcare or related industry preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of state and federal labor and employment law
- Computer proficiency to include MS office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- PHR/SPHR and/or SHRM Certified Professional
- Strong leader with superior customer service skills and professionalism
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills; strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
We are seeking a hospitality-minded SECURITY GUARD to join our growing team!
Do you want to work in a fun, hardworking, and exciting environment? Do you have what it takes to be a part of our team? If so, we want to know!
This is a full time NIGHT position!
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for all residents, staff, and visitors
- Protect community property, respond to all fire alarms and apartment emergency calls, and perform specific work duties assigned by the supervisor
- Certified training is a plus!
- Ability to work in a team environment
All Timber Ridge employees must pass criminal background checks, drug screening, and other pre-employment requirements. E-Verify Employer.