If you’re looking for a career with a strong supportive team doing meaningful work with seniors and their loved ones, consider being a part of the Timber Ridge team. You’ll join others who’ve quickly found that Timber Ridge is the kind of place where people decide to build a career. Timber Ridge offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits plan.
We are expanding and are seeking qualified individuals for the following positions:
- Creates and compiles all BEOs for residents, community events, parties and meetings.
- Coordinates and records payments, reservations, appointments, event and cancellations related to both in-house and off-site functions catered by Timber Ridge.
- Attends all event planning meetings. Serves as the point person for any necessary follow up.
- Develops and coordinates room set up and décor for events in conjunction with guests and other departments.
- Prints, cuts, and prepares table menus, display menus, and food cards.
- Coordinates and oversees room setup for catering and special events.
- Maintains, organizes and secures all files and equipment in the office area.
- Compiles and inputs data into the computer for food and bar inventory.
- Runs necessary reports. Maintains backup and support documents.
- Files paperwork and maintains operational binders.
- Compiles and maintains staff phone numbers.
- Prepares and types meeting agendas and minutes.
- Maintains and processes employee files and incoming resumes and applications for F&B Director.
- Coordinate the Food and Beverage appointment calendars for resident and vendor requests.
- Acts as the front-person for the Food and Beverage departments with regards to external, internal and resident’s requests.
- Attends in-service training and education sessions, as assigned.
- Performs specific work duties and responsibilities as assigned by the F&B director.
- Attends weekly Food and Beverage Leadership meetings
- Assists with welcoming visitors and/or residents, answers questions, handles inquiries and refers to proper departments.
- Maintains work area and equipment in a safe and organized manner.
- We greet residents, employees and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees and guests feel important.
- We ask, “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
We are seeking a hospitality-minded SECURITY GUARD to join our growing team!
Do you want to work in a fun, hardworking, and exciting environment? Do you have what it takes to be a part of our team? If so, we want to know!
This is a full time NIGHT position!
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for all residents, staff, and visitors
- Protect community property, respond to all fire alarms and apartment emergency calls, and perform specific work duties assigned by the supervisor
- Certified training is a plus!
- Ability to work in a team environment
All Timber Ridge employees must pass criminal background checks, drug screening, and other pre-employment requirements. E-Verify Employer.