The beautifully-designed onsite Briarwood Health Center offers a refreshing, one-of-a-kind approach to short- and long-term skilled nursing care. It features a state-of-the-art design reflecting your lifestyle and preferences and provides expert and compassionate care centered on your personal goals and aspirations. In the event you experience reduced mobility or a serious illness, Briarwood is an ideal community at which to rest, rejuvenate and heal, thanks to our highly skilled and dedicated staff.
The Briarwood Health Center offers skilled nursing that includes private and semi-private suites, in addition to rehabilitation services, assisted living apartment homes, and memory care suites.
Briarwood is Medicare-certified and will work with you to optimize individual Medicare and long-term care insurance coverage. The LifeCare® senior living community of Timber Ridge provides unlimited days of long-term health care services.
Briarwood has consistently received the prestigious Five-Star Quality Rating through the Center for Medicare Services so you can rest assured you or your loved one is receiving quality health care.
Briarwood is an intimate community where nearly all rooms are private and staff members are better able to respond to your wants and needs.
Briarwood’s warm and friendly ambiance helps promote socializing and friendship. An array of social, recreational and cultural activities helps foster positive relationships.
Whether you’re a short- or long-term resident, you’ll enjoy:
- Modern residential spaces that can be personalized to help you feel at home
- Three daily chef-prepared meals, including therapeutic-dietary programs, served on china with table linens
- Therapeutic recreational activities based on your interests
- Paid utilities including Wi-Fi, local telephone and cable television
- Scheduled transportation for shopping and physician visits
- A private family suite for visiting
- Outdoor sitting areas